Rainfall Updates: Private and corporate offices in Gurgaon have been asked to work from home in view of the weather situation.
New Delhi: Parts of Delhi and the National Capital Region were waterlogged after heavy rain yesterday, with normal life still disrupted in major cities including Gurgaon and Noida. Traffic was also affected. The weather office has issued a rain alert for today in the region. Private and corporate offices in Gurgaon have been asked to work from home in view of the weather situation.
Haryana | Severe waterlogging witnessed in several parts of Gurugram after incessant rain; visuals from Narsinghpur pic.twitter.com/JnOOzeXYkk— ANI (@ANI) September 23, 2022
Delhi Traffic Police Update On Waterlogged Stretches
Delhi Traffic Police said these areas were waterlogged and advised commuters to avoid these stretches.
- Near Hanuman Setu on Shanti van to Hanuman Mandir Carriageway.
- Libaspur underpass.
- Maharani Bagh Taimur Nagar cut.
- CDR Chowk, Mehrauli towards Gurugram.
- Andheria Mode towards Vasant Kunj.
- Under Nizamuddin bridge.
- Singhu Border near petrol pump.
- MB Road towards Sainik Farm carriageway